Shipping during Summer Months
- Ice and insulation is included! No minimum order. We display various quantities which reflect economical multiples for ice/insulation. If you wish to purchase a different quantity, or if you would like an assortment of various items, please call/email so we can provide a quote on summertime shipping.
For Air Service please give us a call (888-865-5841).
We ship your order ASAP, typically within 2 business days.
- If you wish to specify a delayed shipping date, you may do so on the cart page. Click on "Pick a shipping date". Please realize this is a ship date, not an arrival date.
- A time in transit map is available here to assist you with selecting the day you would like for your package to ship.
- Our goal is to provide timely delivery of your purchase. We want the buyer and/or gift recipient (if sent as a gift) to receive a quality product in excellent condition. If there is ever a concern about the package received, please keep the damaged item(s), including the shipping carton, and contact us by either phone or email.
- We ship to addresses in the continental US only.
- We use both United Parcel Service (UPS) and the United States Postal Service (USPS) as carriers. All shipped packages will have a tracking number.
- A physical address is required for shipping via UPS. All addresses to PO Boxes and the military (APO and FPO) will ship through USPS.
- During holidays we recommend allotting additional time for standard shipping time in transit.
- During severe weather conditions carriers will suspend all guarantees for delivery time in transit, even Express services. Shipping refunds are not available in these situations. Our carriers will make efforts to deliver all packages as soon as possible and safely for their workforce.
- To avoid delays in delivery and returned packages a complete and accurate address is necessary. Be sure to include an apartment number or suite number when one exists. Be careful to list the address as a street, drive, lane, circle, etc. Think about shipping to Atlanta and how many variations of Peachtree there are!
- If you realize an error in the delivery address you provided please contact us immediately. Once a package has shipped, we may not be able to make a correction and, unfortunately, retrieval is not possible in some situations. If corrections are needed once shipped, and our carrier charges additional fees for this service, those charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
- If a reshipment is requested for a returned order due to delivery address issues it is the responsibility of buyer to pay for reshipment. This would apply to all orders, even those that initially shipped at no charge.
- Packages are driver released based upon the judgement of the onsite carrier. On occasion, the carrier may choose to leave a notice for pick up at the local distribution center or local post office. For business locations many companies require delivery to a central mail station at their facility. For apartment locations deliveries are often made at the management office.
- We encourage you to contact us prior to completing your online order when you have additional questions or need assistance.